VERY IMPORTANT GYM ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ABSOLUTELY NO VIDEOS OR PICTURES MAY BE TAKEN IN THE GYM
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING SNACKS OR DRINKS (BESIDES WATER IF YOU OR YOUR KID IS TRAINING) INTO THE GYM WE ARE HAVING TOO MANY ISSUES WITH MESSES NOT BEING CLEANED UP OR NOTIFYING STAFF. WE DO NOT WANT ANY LITTLE CRITTERS IN THE GYM.
- SHOES MUST BE WORN OFF THE TRAINING MATS AT ALL TIMES – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- IF YOU BRING OTHER KIDS IN WITH YOU TO OBSERVE CLASSES THEY MUST BE ATTENDED TO AT ALL TIMES
- PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PHONE CALLS IN THE MAIN MARTIAL ARTS ROOM WHILE CLASSES ARE IN SESSION
- IF YOU GIVE A CHILD AN IPAD OR PHONE TO KEEP THEM OCCUPIED WHILE OBSERVING OTHER CLASSES EARPHONES ARE REQUIRED IF SOUND IS TO BE PLAYED
- WHILE YOUR KID IS ON THE MAT THEIR COACH SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING YOUR KIDS WITH DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY DISCUSSIONS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THE MAIN MARTIAL ARTS ROOM THAT CAN BE HEARD ON THE MATS BY THE STUDENTS OR COACHES.
Please remember we are an instructional academy first and foremost. We most certainly welcome you into the gym to observe your kids classes; however, we must maintain academy standards in allowing parents/friends/siblings to observe classes.
What does that look like? Providing an environment that is constructive to your child’s growth in martial arts as well as a team of coaches who are here to back you up! We are here to coach your kids not only on the mats, but in personal development in their personal lives and to help you reinforce what you are trying to teach your kids at home! Coaches can be such an influential part of your child’s growth and development.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT GLADIATORS!
Clayre Savage owner of Ignite Fitness is now operating at Gladiators Academy HQ.
If you are interested in classes text Clayre at 337-418-1301
TINY NINJAS SHOW AND TELL
Parents come join your tiny ninjas on the mat and learn some jiu jitsu with them.
OCT 27TH & 28TH
OCT 27: Tiny Ninja, 6-7 YO Lil’ Ninjas, Advanced Ninjas, Lil’ Samurai
OCT 28: 8-9 YO Lil’ Ninja and Young Guns
IDA RECOVERY FUNDRAISER
Fundamentals Based Classes to teach the basics of BJJ, Kickboxing, and Self Defense open to all skill levels and a great class to have your child try martial arts for the first time.
Ages 13-and up
Fundamentals Based Classes to teach the basics of BJJ, Kickboxing, and Self Defense open to all skill levels and a great class to try martial arts for the first time.
Ages 13 – and up
TOURNAMENT – TEAM TRAVEL
NAGA HOUSTON OCT 30TH
REGISTER AT NAGAFIGHTER.COM
Have you saw the latest Gladiators Swag!
SMALL GROUP PRIVATE SESSIONS
WANT TO TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL? INVEST IN MARTIAL ARTS JOURNEY WITH THIS AMAZING DEAL!
4 – 75 MINUTE SESSIONS $99.00 – EACH SMALL GROUP HAS ONLY 4 INDIVIDUALS IN THE PRIVATE CLASS
CLASSES ARE FILLING UP!
IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT JOINING OUR PROGRAM LET THEM KNOW WE ARE FILLING UP.
SOON TO BE ON A WAITLIST: 6-7 YEAR OLD CLASS/ADULT MMA
SPOTS NOW OPEN: WE HAVE SPOTS OPEN AGAIN IN OUR 10-12 YEAR OLD PROGRAM, BUT THEY WON’T LAST LONG